HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistGalleryUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loggerhead

PostSubject: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Who's gonna be there?

ROC, SK8, FLUBBER and myself will be there to staff the booth (#401). Are we getting any newbies? Sing out now and we'll look out for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyml

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:58 pm

I wish I could, but alas, I'll have to live vicariously through postings and videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjandersen

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi! As mentioned earlier on the boards, I'll be stopping by Thursday. Can't hardly wait!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garfield_minus_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:02 am

Sadly, I probably can't make it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:37 pm

I can not attend either - be a rep for us all MJAnderson Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mjandersen

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:44 pm

On Thursday? Absolutely. On Friday for the handoff? Sadly, can't - Friday tickets were sold out when news of the Yarnie gathering dropped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rory_Enright

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:58 am

I have decided I will come to New York. There are things I need to talk with you about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oyml

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am

Please be careful, Rory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:27 am

Rory_Enright wrote:
I have decided I will come to New York. There are things I need to talk with you about.

Yes, please be careful and watchful and remember there is a group of us here if you ever need anything Smile

On the flip side - enjoy ComicCon, given your line of work, it should be a great time and lots of creative energy there.

jojo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwho2100

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:50 am

Looks like Charity is on her way to NYCC (her Part 30 video) - and I have to say after watching her video - I could not stop chuckling (no offense meant to Charity) Smile - she has this nice little "off into the sunset" soliloquy... and then comes back with, "I bought a ticket!" - hehehe loved the "twist", I was resolved to having no more Charity videos (which will make me cry when that happens Sad she is a great storyteller and I enjoy her videos) and then boom, turn on a dime and she's still in the game Smile Thank's Charity for the not-mean-spirited chuckle, it made my day.

PS - be safe Charity, Rory and all the other Yarnies there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?   

Back to top Go down

Head Count: Who's coming to New York Comic Con?
Page 1 of 1